Page 44 of 252 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #431
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Head-achy

    Nice cane ya got there NoClouds, *showing mine* I want one with the silver horses head handle instead of this curved plastic.

    I'm not old either, but my wife keeps introducing me as her "Old Fart"

  2. #432
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs Tracy* I hope everything's ok!!!

    crampy

  3. #433
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    freezing

    (doubt it will be things just keep on adding up gonna miss lil Tay Tay *sigh*)

  4. #434
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HUgs Tracy and sits next to Susanne cause I feel kinda crampy myself!!!
    Waves to Rog wanna join us???

  5. #435
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    we should form some kinda group, something like the "old and hurting farts"*lol

    chilly

  6. #436
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don['t fret too much Rog...Susanne and I both have b-days coming up real SOON TOO!!!

  7. #437
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pulls Chair closer to the group*
    I'm all for it.
    I'm a private person in R/L, and I have surprised myself by how much I have revealed on these boards.

    I will be getting older in about 10 days ohhhhh

  8. #438
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    yeah, I was fine with 40, dunno how 41 will do tho*L

    fortyone

  9. #439
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will be 39...the last birthday I will admit to celebrating LOL!!!

  10. #440
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol* 40 isn't so bad, trust me, its easier than 30 I think [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    warm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •